New Year= A better you
We have less than 2 weeks before the year 2019 is here in the present and 2018 is a piece of our past. The new year is always a great excuse to become a better version of yourself. Whether you have a resolution for the 2019 or not, I have a few ways anybody can start 2019 on the right path.
- Drink more water. So, of course, everyone has heard they need to drink more water, but it’s true! Most Americans are still not consuming enough water every day. Water is one of the most important resources, yet we don’t utilize it enough. Water is essential to keeping our digestive systems running, clear skin and even our brain function. By starting to drink more water today, you can improve your quality of life later. Increasing your water intake may even prevent future disease.
- Read More. Grab a book! Reading is thought to reduce or prevent dementia. Mental stimulation is great for keeping you busy and books can reduce stress as well. If you find yourself in a stressful situation, try reaching for a book instead of a snack or alcohol. Books and magazines are great ways to expand your knowledge and your vocabulary. Try challenging yourself by learning a new word every week.
- Eat More Fruit.Do you know how important it is to incorporate fruit into your diet? Fruit can lower blood pressure, prevent digestive issues, or even help tighten the yoni. If your resolution was to lose weight then eating more fruit can help you on your way. If you start your year off eating more fruit, you can be on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Wash Your Hands More. Do you know how important it is to wash your hands? Think about how many things we touch a day. Our hands pick up and transfer many bugs and bacteria from us touching things throughout the day. Washing your hands more can help stop the spread of infection, virus, and bacteria. You should be washing your hands for at least 30 seconds for it be effective. So grab some soap and clean those phalanges.
- Keep Up With Your Doctor Visits. Have you been to the doctor within the past year? If not, start your year off right by getting yourself checked out. The best way to fight infection and disease is to prevent it in the first place. Addressing questions and uncertainties you have about your health with your doctor is key to ensuring you’re not endangering yourself. Visiting the doctor shouldn’t be scary! It’s normal to feel nervous, but it is something everyone has to do. As women it’s very important we keep up with getting our body checked out, but our yoni as well. Check the last time you’ve seen your doc and if it’s been over a year, schedule an appointment.
- Practice Breathing Techniques. Breathing techniques can help get you through difficult times. Try practicing some deep breathing now so later when issues arise you can use the techniques later. Breathing techniques are a great alternative to reacting to anger, stress or anxiety. You can use breathing techniques to stop headaches as well. Try incorporating meditation with your breathing techniques. Meditation is great for gaining focus and numerous other health issues.
- Help Someone Out. Everybody can relate to being down, lost, or lonely. Everyone can also relate to being helped by someone in a time of need as well. Pay it forward. Helping someone is beneficial for the person being helped, but it is self-satisfying as well. Being helpful makes the world a better place, builds character and is greatly fulfilling. Start your year by helping someone you know that has a need. You never know when you may be in the same situation.
- Use Natural Products. Using natural products can be greatly beneficial for your health. Some of our favorite food and products contain potentially harmful chemicals. Some companies that use natural products support small or remote villages in different parts of the world. Start your year off right. Utilize a natural product. Using natural products can help support a small village, reduce your exposure to toxins and even better your health.
- Travel more. Traveling is a great way see something you’ve never seen before. Even if you can’t afford to fly, try driving somewhere else that’s close. Traveling can be a bonding experience for you and friends or family. Repairing relationships is always a great way to start a year off right and maybe traveling can help you do that. Traveling can help relieve stress and is a great way to meet new people.
- Pursue your dream. A new year is a great excuse to pursue a dream. Why continue to wait? Just think how much you will have accomplished by the next year. Brainstorm about the steps you need to take, then go for it. Procrastination can prevent or hinder you from reaching your goals, so go ahead, start today!
Now that you have 10 simple ways you can start 2019 in a better direction, which ones are you going to utilize? Let’s start our year off right so the rest of the year will be great!